Wednesday, April 09, 2008

I have seen the light!

and it was panty dropping sexy.

When wingman came back from navigating the seas in January he saw the end result of the renovations[read new layer of paint] the landlady did in previous months and deemed the place to be so sexy that "when the girls see the place dem pantie must fly now". I don't know what kind of girls he talks to but he needs to introduce me to some if a freshly painted place gets them to drop draws. lol on second thought maybe not.. disease free life is all that is cracked up to be. It's sad that he's going back to sea again soon, his view on things are hilariously warped.

Anyway on to the matter at hand, last week I went to view a row house that was drop dead sexy. It is being auctioned by the state because the owner** passed on and didn't leave a will. Now this man left behind a mostly finished 3 bedroom townhouse in the Long Mountain country club community that had an uninhibited view of the entire Liguanea plains. Now I say mostly finished because the deck in the backyard isn't complete, it needs some security grills on the doors/windows and most importantly it has water damage from a leaky roof. Being mindful of what repairs would I need to make I am sure what I can afford to bid will be lacking but it doesn't hurt to try.

** what was interesting was that my parents pointed out to me they sold their first townhouse to this man about 20 years ago. I never lived there but I remember following them to the place a few times while they were wrapping up the negotiations to get it sold. I wonder if I ever met the deceased man. It's a sign that this new place is in my destiny! lol wishful thinking.

On the matter of wishful thinking I was at my mechanic today and saw this car[+10 years] being serviced.

Yeah I know SUVs suck but I've found myself lately eyeing small TDIs. So the amended list of things I want but cant afford is:
  1. Range Rover Sport Land Rover Defender 90 SVX
  2. Townhouse from last week.
Care to spare some change?

7 comments:

Ann (MobayDP) said...

Aah so it's the fresh coat of paint that would explain why she felt the need to come over and to...drop her skirt.

Hmm. Strange, though, that she didn't feel the need to drop the panties. Mayhap she couldn't really see the new paint colour properly at 1:30 in the morning.

Unknown said...

Hmm, never heard of "drop panties paint" before! LOL!

As president of the I Can't Afford Shit (ICAS) club, let me extend a warm welcome!

IrieDiva said...

lol!
ann is so insightful hehe

see...the mind warpedness i spoke about is quite real!!!

Dee said...

re disease free life is all that is cracked up to be
I love it
that is a great slogan
put it on a t-shirt and sell it and then you'll have a some cash to finish your deck

Tami said...

Indeed she is ID, referenced a post all the way back to January..hmm. Us girls, total CSI in our own right.

As for adrian, sweet ride. It gets even sweeter when riding in that to the country. Ochi leg.

IrieDiva said...

tami know nuff bout di ride tho...
introduce me to ur friends :)

SimplEnigma said...

@GC, I was coming in to comment on the same thing. It is cute. Seriously, I'd wear it on a tee.

Patent dat, my yute!

Fingers, toes and eyes crossed that you get the house. But keep me posted cos that sound like mi dream house. Although me and duppy nuh gree to well.