Monday, August 07, 2006

The long holiday weekend.. well for most people.

Yup as usual I am stuck at home again on another public holiday. Its Independence weekend and most of Kingston(the young'ns at least) went up to the North coast to celebrate it. My weekend wasn't a complete bomb though as I went to Lime Cay on Saturday and just chilled on its prestine white sands while filling my belly to my hearts content but today is Monday, the public holiday and my standby shift started today at 8:00am and it seems like this week on standby duty will be a very event filled one. At least I can look forward to a fatter paycheck at the end of the month for my suffering.

I will now leave y'all with a picture I took of Kingston four years ago from my sisters old apartment, not much has changed since then:

No comments: