Thursday, June 25, 2009

Future plans

I got a phone call, she wanted to return a few misc. items of mine.

It was now the afternoon of day two 2009.

She rejected my offer to pick up my stuff the next time I was on the road later on in the week, she wanted to pass by now and be rid of me. She explained that she called everybody and told them the news. By everybody I mean she called all of her family and friends none of which I met. They were mostly understanding of the situation and her turning point that made her even consider speaking to me again came from her male best friend who now lived in the states. I was surprised that anyone would have been on my side or that she would even call her friends in the states to tell them.

It didn't take her long to reach and it quickly became clear that she wasn't here just to drop off my stuff. She was now sitting on my veranda just looking at me with the saddest look on her face and I kept my distance just to be safe, this was all new ground to me. In explaining to me what was going on in her mind she couldn't hold it together any more so she went inside and was laying on the couch, I followed her and sat by her feet. At this point in time she just let it all out, how much she liked me and how she had everything all planned out. The key thing I took away from that conversation was that she wanted to have a child with me around 5 years from now. wow, what ever I was doing I must have been doing it right.

I knew girls liked to plan but this was definitely a first for me. During the hours of her getting things off of her chest she eventually managed to jim screechy around in the couch and was now cuddling me, crying every now and then and now she was trying to kiss me. I was confused, I knew she didn't want to pursue a relationship with me since I got another girl pregnant but she was getting pretty restless on my couch grinding on me and full on eating my face. Once again I threw out all of my "man" training out the window and I stopped it from going further.

Many hours had passed and it was time for her to leave, I walked her down to her car and she stopped for a goodbye kiss. It got pretty hot and heavy quickly and I had to dig deep not to do anything stupid that night, I knew this was going to be the last time I would see her for sure. I watched her get in her car but she didn't drive off, I went over to find out what was wrong and she was just slumped over her steering wheel crying like there was no tomorrow. What could I have said to make her feel any better? I just stayed with her until she was composed enough to drive and that was the last time I saw her.

6 comments:

Tami said...

Sighs' it does'nt seem like you felt the same way. There you are planning your own life to buy a house, further your education etc, while this person is planning yours with them and you never knew. How unfortunate. If you had known would it have been any different though?

I wish i was more like girls like that. The only thing i have a long term plan for is my death.

I can understand her hurt but c'mon now, you were'nt even too sure about being with her. I hope this wasn't that skinny chick i saw you with and this is where you say...which one? LOL

marangand said...

Getting hurt is always rough....but she will get over it......

owen said...

it the game of life there are winners and losers. check up on her everynow and then

Unknown said...

Sad indeed. These things happen in life, it's hard but I guess time heals.

CoolDestiny said...

Communication - it makes or breaks relationships.

IrieDiva said...

i have to laugh...this makes me revisit a similiar situation and say to myslef "i wonder if thats how pathetic i looked too"