Friday, June 22, 2007

Tagged? BS!

This is the first time I'm being tagged.. I think. Tami was the evil doer. Anyway here are my eight things about me:

  1. Aside from my parents and sister I have no blood relatives in Jamaica.. family life is a strange concept to me.
  2. I love bright yellow. A ugly girl could have on a nice yellow top and she would move up a few notches in my book.
  3. I don't fancy a lot of things other people like.. such as cake, chocolate, fast food, soda.. etc.
  4. Still doesn't mean I won't eat it if you put it in front of me.. it would be gone after 2 bats of your eye :p
  5. I have a pool table yet still I still suck at it.
  6. I'm not cheap.. I am just used to the all the years I never had money.
  7. I have 3 offices across town, every day I think long and hard as to which one I want to work at for the day.
  8. I am a very open person.. I can't keep secrets about myself. Get a few of my friends together and you would have an authoritative and complete source on my life.
As an extra I'll just throw in this, it has been a while since I put on a tie or went to church and I did both last weekend.

I guess I should tag someone now, Alex I choose you.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm. You're quite a nice looking fellow. Have you still not found a girlfriend? I'm going to think which of my young friends (age 20's) that I can hook you up with.

I bet you went to Swallowfield.

Dee said...

wedding or funeral? What got you to go to church?
Where did all your fam go? Did they run to foreign like everybody else?

Anonymous said...

I also have no familiy in Jamaica beyond my parents and my brother. I was always jealous of my chinese best friend when we were growing up as she had lots of cousins and i thought that was cool!

Adrian said...

@gela: thanks :p but I'm fine. It was a church off North St. I think my sister goes to Swallowfield though.

@gc: I just went with my friend.. no special occasion :) My family stayed where they were, my parents were the ones that moved to Jamaica and made me here :(

@KG: lol I used to want cousins too.. the concept seems strange now that I am older though.

Crankyputz said...

I guess Im up a few notches, because I am currently wearing a fabulously bright yellow top....

Unknown said...

I too am left alone by my immediate family here in Jamaica.

Dee said...

Hey I have a friend who loves to wear bright yellow. Too bad she's already taken.

Were is the rest of your family anyway?

Adrian said...

lol crankyputz :D

@GC.. put me on her waiting list.

The rest of the family(I know of) are in St. Kitts, Nevis, Antigua and Trinidad. The ones I don't know of(never seen, only heard rumours of their existence) are in the US and Canada.