Thursday, November 30, 2006

The Bulls are rallying $$$ :-D


The JSE has shot up quite a bit these past few days as the trends predicted and I am smiling all the way to the bank. I swear investment is my second calling, if I could turn back the hands of time and didn't have a successful career as a systems administrator I would have set my goals out to be an investment analyst, stock broker.. something big in that industry. I guess I can use this to pay the insurance excess for my damaged car, the universe has balanced itself out.

I saw an interview on CNBC with Warren Buffett about his 38 billion USD charity donation, its old news but new to me, and I was inspired. The new plan is to get rich, buy a yacht, build a deck, grow old then donate the majority of my money to some charities.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I'm quite please to see the stockk market coming back up, got burnt last year so been watching it. Been checking out some companies to determine which to purchse.