Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Pulse Caribbean Fashion Week 2k6

I am not sure how I managed to do this but I lost all the pictures I took of CFW last weekend, if they ever pop up on my PC I will post them. So since they are gone I decided just to post a picture from a smaller show I went to earlier this year. The girl in the green dress is my x's friend Sara, we like her.. she is a cutie.

Anyway back to CFW, I am not really a big fan of fashion but I knew some people in the show and I could get in free so why not go? Somehow they got caribbean fashion week to fit in three days, after the second day I had enough. I got to go backstage and eat the model's food and drinks too :)

One of the highlights of the show were the fraskrew's booth girls, I am sure I spent more time looking/drooling over these girls than looking at the people on the catwalk. Shifty also debut his 'Timeless' clothing line on Saturday.. it flop

No comments: