Tuesday, March 13, 2012

So what have you been up to?

Well I must apologize for being noticeably absent from this page but I had good reason, I'll get into that in a later post. This is just an update of a few of things I consider note worthy that occurred in the past 19 or so months of this blackout. It may be out of order but I'll try my best.

  • Zoe, my daughter for those of you who don't know, turned one!
  • I lost a bit of wisdom with my first surgery ever.
  • I get hammered with school work as my group members all fell out of the stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down. This was probably one of the main reasons for my absence.
  • I opted for another surgery and lost a different piece of me.
  • I worked out of Cayman for two weeks. Great experience!
  • I had my first accident with the Jimny. :( Thankfully it wasn't my fault though.
  • I finished school, yay! I can now add MSc. to my credentials. I now have free time to burn.
  • I created two tumblr pages, never really figured out how to use it though. Is it like twitter? coz I dont really get twitter either.
  • Zoe turned two! No major incidents, I must be doing something right.
  • I upgraded my computer to a quad core beast(lol not really a beast but much faster than my old single core pc) in preparation to do video editing and vlogging. Who was I fooling, I can't vlog, I can't even get regular blogging right.
Well that is it for my update summary, I plan on expanding on most of these in the upcoming weeks as it seems as if I have breathing space at work once more.

4 comments:

alex said...

Great to see you back. I thought you got tired of blogging or something. Surgeries? I hope they weren't too serious. Congrats on the degree and even more so for not killing the baby. I guess if you can do it I can be a father too.

IrieDiva said...

Hola. I won't get my hopes up too high. See u round Christmas again :-P

Adrian said...

wow i still have readers!

well congrats on your degree too alex, I'm not sure if I said that before. re: fatherhood its pretty easy once you have patience.

as for you miss diva you will probably see another post from me now if I dont drop asleep soon.

Tami said...

WELCOME BACK!!!