Friday, March 30, 2012

R and R

It is late and I do not particularly feel like thinking so I shall not be recapping any of the bulleted points of what I did over the last two years but I will leave you with the photo of the oh so lovely Kingston harbor below(you can thank me later for cropping out the floating debris with my mad gimp skills).


I don't know about y'all but I'm going to the beach this weekend. It is the same old story, I work standby a lot of the times but this weekend I am off so lots of sunshine and white sand for me. I was supposed to go with a friend but it seems as if she has bailed on me, or is dead in a ditch somewhere. Whatever the case may be she has not answered my txt messages nor calls today so yeah it will be just me soaking up the sun. I used to think it was a bit odd to go to the beach by yourself but, eff that, I need some down time so I'll be burnt a crispy brown on my back as I spend the hours snorkeling our local reefs.

What will you be doing this weekend?

3 comments:

Diedra B said...

I'll be visiting a friend, if she'll have me.

never knew I was linked on your site until the new blogger setup came along
hello again (This is GC)

Terence said...

Very interesting post.

Adrian said...

Hi Diedra, welcome back.

I am still lost as to all these new blogger features that have popped up whilst I've been gone.