Thursday, August 19, 2010

When the stars align


This is not my garden, I am somewhere in middle Jamaica approximately 2100 feet above sea level in a cool and windy Manchester. For some reason I have no courses scheduled(and more importantly no projects outstanding) for the next couple of weeks so I made the best of this odd occasion and took two weeks off work.

I plan to make the most of these few days off and plan to tour this little isle a bit and if weather permits take the jimny for a dip in Atlantic ocean at the east most point of the island :p

Photos to follow.

3 comments:

Irie Diva said...

i was about to trouble u bout a post about being too busy followed by a vacay post then i realised ur last post was in july so......have fun! teehee

Mad Bull said...

Nice idea! I need to do that too, in Jamaica tho. Cayman too small for that.

salesjobs said...

nice blog...love the photo`s
salesandmarketingsjobs